Calcare Home Care and Hospice
We are dedicated to the care of the sick in their homes. We believe that the sick are entitled to the highest quality of personal care. We believe that the elderly have special needs and that these needs should be evaluated and met in the most sensitive manner.
We are here for you
Calcare Home Health Care & Hospice is driven by the PHILOSOPHY of affirming life. We exist to provide support and care for persons in the last phases of a life-limiting illness so that they may live as fully and as comfortably as possible.
Get Professional Help
“A state of complete physical, mental and social well being and not merely absence of disease or infirmity. The enjoyment of the highest attainable standard of health is one of the fundamental rights of every human being without distinction of race, religion, political belief, economic or social condition.”
- Promote the recovery process after surgery or an acute illness.
- Shorten or eliminate the need for hospitalization due to illness or injury.
- Enable patients and families to acquire the knowledge and learn the skills necessary to manage at home.
- Help patients to attain the highest level of independence.
- Promote ongoing health management through education.
- Intermittent visits and/or consultation by auxiliary team members providing dietary, physical occupational and speech therapies.
- Medical supplies, equipment and prescription medications (less deductible, if applicable) that are related to the terminal diagnosis.
- Respite care to relieve the family/caregiver for up to five (5) days per stay per period.
- Our goal is to provide a caring environment where one’s rights and individual needs are always considered and their independence and confidence are fostered.
- We welcome with joy all those who come to us and invite them into the life of our caring community.
- We commit the appropriate resources and staffing to meet your needs and priorities.
Coming Soon to Santa Clara county!