The Account Executive is responsible for market place analysis, development, and execution of new business plans for assigned referral territory. In conjunction with the leadership team, the Account Executive will implement collaborative marketing efforts to achieve admission volume and bed census. The Account Executive will provide marketing leadership to assigned facilities enabling them to meet business objectives. The Account Executive will support leadership and marketing teams through active participation in the design, modification and implementation of marketing initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Valid driver’s license and proof of automobile insurance
- Computer literate preferred
- Commitment to Service Orientation
- Effective written and oral communication skills (in English), good interpersonal skills, problem solving skills, basic math skills
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Sales and Marketing